Q:Are you saying they used your copyrighted photo, without attribution and did not pay you? I would sue the fuck out of them!! Your work is your work unless you signed away your rights somehow.
Yes. This international firm, as rich as possible (US$1.8 billion in 1995, I’ll investigate for a more recent number), dont have enough money to pay a professionnal photographer.
So, they’re stealing amateurs photos on various social networks.
They remove it from Instagram and from Tumblr now, but, no doubt, they’re still using my photo, and the photos of other guys, without any rights, on other networks.
10 Notes/ Hide
- salvadorsanvicente aime ce billet
- jisn1964 aime ce billet
- aperture24 aime ce billet
- thestreepher aime ce billet
- jicophotography a dit : ;c
- streetiphoneography aime ce billet
- streetiphoneography a dit : I noticed they were doing it with other photographer photos on Instagram too. Like you said, if they did it on IG & Tumblr, where else are they doing it? It beggars belief really.
- clokaroundtherock a publié ce billet